Wednesday, December 11, 2013

About Me

Mirza Baig


I am a student in Palatine High School and I am a Sophomore. I was born in Palatine, IL and my ethnicity is Islam. My parents were from Karachi, Pakistan and they came to America at 1994. My hobby is playing video games and I am addicted to them.My favorite TV show is Breaking Bad because the show is awesome and my favorite characters are Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. My favorite movie is Inception because it is confusing and cool at the same time. My favorite video game is Battlefield 4 because I am fond with first person shooters. My first gaming console was the PlayStation 2 and I had about 30 games on it. In school, I am always quiet and very smart in school. I  am having above average grades and I am a hard working student in this school. My goal is to make a desktop computer for myself and I want it to be perfect. The reason that I took engineering as a class is because I want to assemble objects using mathematics and know how I can use those techniques in the outside world and also my uncle is a civil engineer. Also I want to assemble things by my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment